I’ve Been Nominated: Most Uplifting Blogger Award – February 17, 2014
It was last night that I logged on and saw that I received this amazing nomination 2 months ago. First, let me be honest…I haven’t posted or even logged on to “Fashioned With Purpose” in the last 3 months or so. You know…we get so caught up with life and we become comfortable and content with things going on in our lives that we began to forget the most important things, which drive us to begin with. Working on this blog has always driven me. It was my goal to post daily, which then became weekly, which then became monthly and eventually I got so caught up with everything else around me that I lost touched with writing and posting. I never once forgot or thought I would completely abandon “Fashioned With Purpose”. It was always in the back of my mind and I kept telling myself, I’ll log back on and I’ll be inspired again!
To my surprise, I saw a response on an older post that read, “May God continue to use you.” That was enough inspiration in itself. Then I see more notifications and I find that I’m nominated to receive this awesome award. The recognition alone really meant a lot to me and I knew then that it was time….time to start writing again!
Thanks so much to BookLovers1 for recognizing me! I know I’m a couple of months late, but I have to say that I’m honored and can’t express enough thanks!
Here’s how this works:
* You nominate at least 7 (more if you like) blogs for the award.
(The blog MUST be uplifting in SOME WAY. Doesn’t have to be religious – just uplifting)
* Write a post telling us who nominated you and don’t forget to thank the person who nominated you.
* Tell us 7 things you are Thankful about/for! (Again, doesn’t have to be religious – most anything will do)
* Make sure you let the bloggers you’ve nominated know about it
* Wear your badge with pride (Post it somewhere on your blog)
7 Things I’m Thankful For…..
1) Thankful for the love and grace of God…His grace and mercy saved me.
2) Thankful that God has blessed me to be a blessing to other people…..People all across the globe!
3) Thankful for the many readers across the globe that view my blog…It amazes me when I see the countries you guys are from. I never thought that I’d reach small towns and countries around the world.
4) Thankful for the blessings that God has in store for me…..I can’t even begin to imagine what He has in store for my future!
5) Thankful to be able to help spread the Love of God in a free country…..in hope that it reaches someone…it encourages, and uplifts someone!
6) Thankful to be chosen as a daughter of a King. A King that has a promise for me!
7) Lastly, I’m Thankful for the WordPress community of bloggers that have uplifted and inspired me!
My 7 Nominees: